July 19, 2024
WWE

WWE is reportedly close to being sold to UFC parent Endeavor

Ever Since Vince McMahon return to the WWE, it was anticipated that potential WWE sale would be sooner than later. Vince himself has said that he would do what is best for the shareholders and he has returned to WWE to fasten the WWE sale process.

CNBC’s Alex Sherman is reporting that WWE is in advanced talk to be potential sold to UFC’s parent Endeavor, Alex Sherman also noted that this deal could be announced as soon as Monday. If WWE sale goes through WWE and UFC would form a new publicly traded company as part of the deal.

Endeavor is expected to own 51% of the merged entity while remaining 49% will be held by WWE shareholders. This deal would be valuing WWE at $9.3 billions. Emanuel is expected to the Chief Executive of merged entity, and Vince is expected to be the Executive Chairman.

Endeavor president Mark Shapiro will serve the same role in the merged entity, Dana White is expected to remain as the president of UFC, while Nick Khan would be serving as WWE’s president.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *